Engineering Services Group
Network Services: E911 Compliance
inCode has a staff of E911 experts at your service.
Highlights of our Turnkey Deployment Package include:
- Mapping a network diagram for your entire build-out
- PSAP identification and coordination, to include call routing and agency agreements for liability and cost recovery
- Acquisition of proposals from all Wireless Phase I/II solution providers in your coverage areas
- Coordination and management of wireless Phase I/II service providers
- Coordination with host LECs
- Ordering, tracking, and testing of all necessary trunking and facilities
- Complete management of E911 Automatic Location Identification database buildout
- Drive testing 100% of your network to measure accuracy of call delivery - a feature only inCode offers
- Extensive documentation of testing and FCC compliance
E911 Compliance - The inCode Difference
E911 compliance is a tough job. You have to deal with a maze of regulations and requirements that are unique to each market. Plus, you have to work with a myriad of state and local governments to obtain E911 agreements and make sure their requirements are met. Many wireless carriers, while expert at operating networks, don't have the resources to manage the strategy and details involved in E911 compliance.
Our E911 Team
Let us help in any phase of your project. Our experienced team has successfully managed a number of E911 projects. inCode's efficient project-management approach establishes guidelines to meet your E911 compliance deadlines. Because we focus solely on the engineering services aspect of an E911 deployment, we can minimize the cost of this very expensive requirement.
With our National Emergency Number Association-certified professionals on staff, you can be confident that the knowledge and experience needed to complete your project is available. Let us explain your options, evaluate your choices and recommend an action plan including project planning, budgeting, timelines and resource requirements.