Making All The Difference.
Each Segment of This Industry Has Its Own Unique Characteristics, Advantages and Disadvantages. inCode Knows What's What.
Whether rebuilding a Ferrari or a Kia, some of the tools may be interchangeable. But you need the right tool in the hands of someone specifically trained, with exceptional expertise, to make that Ferrari engine sing.
The same is true in the wireless industry. There are a lot of "tools" and "technicians" on the market, and they don't all offer the same level of performance and expertise.
That's why you need inCode.
Our inCode consultants have access to a broad range of proprietary "tools" in the form of our different methodologies. They allow us to diagnose your challenge and build a solution quickly and efficiently. Then, they make sure your solution "sings" before it's delivered.
Here are inCode's methodologies/tools that allows us to diagnose your challenges, pinpoint your pain, and then craft customized solutions that address your specific needs:
- Process and Organizational Studies (e.g. roles and responsibilities)
- Market Entry Strategy and Planning
- Network Financial Modeling (Backhaul, switching, cell sites, maintenance, etc.)
- Business Financial Modeling (Channel profitability, cost of acquisition, churn, etc.)
- Technology Evaluation and Selection
- Network/Solutions Architecture (cellular and WiFi)
- Vendor Evaluation and Selection Process
- Program Management - Deployment/Implementation
- RF Design and Optimization (cellular and WiFi)
- Systems Integration and Testing (cellular and WiFi)
- Prospective Segmentation Process
- Product Development/Management
- NOCC Best Practices
- Process Mapping and Optimization