Engineering Services Group
Outsourcing: RF Performance Engineering
We know what it takes to support a network.
Our RF Performance Engineering Outsourcing program includes:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to maintain and improve RF performance
- In-scope fixed pricing to effectively manage budgetary constraints
- In-market or remotely deployed resources to deal with the challenges of large and small markets
- Knowledge transfer training to maintain organizational cohesiveness
- Resource scalability to meet peak activity periods and special projects
- Fully employed engineers who are committed to the success of your organization
- Performance toolsets that yield progressive results.
- WirelessPro" Performance enhancement platform.
Outsourcing To Support Quality Driven Organizations
inCode Engineering has tuned and optimized wireless networks across multiple technology platforms. In this time of competitiveness, optimal performance is essential in maintaining low churn and high customer satisfaction. Regulations such as number portability will place more emphasis on a quality network as customers will no longer have number changes put before them as an obstacle in changing service providers. Our engineers backgrounds in operating networks give us experience and exposure to complex optimization and performance issues which require unique resolutions in a cost effective and practical manner. In addition, inCodes large, diverse pool of resources provides a repository of talent to deal with complex issues surrounding maintaining or migrating an existing system, or building a new system.
Outsourced RF Performance
Our performance personnel have maintained and improved networks around the globe
Our program provides the availability of dedicated project engineers who have access to evolving optimization and performance processes for advanced networks. inCode also provides access to performance tools that ease the expense investment. Our WirelessPro" performance platform is powerful enough to analysis air interface issues within a specific technology and flexible enough to compare unique technologies against one another in benchmarking.